The History of Milka chocolate started in Switzerland, in the town of Neuchatel. In 1901 the factory by Philip Suchar produced its first bar of milk chocolate, called Milka. This name was formed of two German words – "Milch" (milk) and "Kakao" (cocoa).
Today, Milka is chocolate brand №1 in Europe. Customers love Milka chocolate in bright purple packaging and the purple cow on it, that became a symbol of the trademark in 1972.